Thursday, May 13, 2010

Reading Habits

So I thought that this looked fun. Found it at AJ's blog, collections.

Do you snack while you read? If so, favorite reading snack:
It's not possible for me. hahaha. I don't have multi-tasking skills.

What is your favorite drink while reading?
Whatever I picked out that sounded good.

Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of writing in books horrify you?
Writing in books does horrify me. Unless it's the author signing it. ;)

How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears? Laying the book flat open?
Bookmarks. I looooove bookmarks. It's so much fun getting a new one.

Fiction, nonfiction, or both?
I rarely read nonfiction but I like both.

Are you a person who tends to read to the end of a chapter, or can you stop anywhere?
I need to finish the chapter. I always feel messed up when I come back to read it and it's not the beginning of a new chapter.

Are you the type of person to throw a book across the room or on the floor if the author irritates you?
Nope. Maybe I'll say something out loud to myself, but I get a satisfaction of rating a book low on Goodreads if I didn't like it ;)

If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop and look it up right away?
If it really bugs me than I will but usually not.

What are you currently reading?
The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan

What is the last book you bought?
The first book in The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan

Are you the type of person that reads one book at a time, or can you read more than one?
I can read more than one book at a time but I prefer just reading one.

Do you have a favorite time/place to read?
I like to read at night in my bed before I go to sleep.

Do you prefer series books or stand alones?
I don't prefer one or the other just as long as they're good.

Is there a specific book or author you find yourself recommending over and over?
Hunger Games

How do you organize your books?(by genre, title, author’s last name, etc.)
I used to organize them by author name but now I do it by colors. :) Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment