Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Last Olympian

Just gonna let you guys know that this is the fifth book in this series. Therefore, you may want to take caution of spoilers in this summary.

Summary from Amazon.com: All year the half-bloods have been preparing for battle against the Titans, knowing the odds of victory are grim. Kronos's army is stronger than ever, and with every god and half-blood he recruits, the evil Titan's power only grows. While the Olympians struggle to contain the rampaging monster Typhon, Kronos begins his advance on New York City, where Mount Olympus stands virtually unguarded. Now it's up to Percy Jackson and an army of young demigods to stop the Lord of Time.

OVERALL RATING (3 out of 5):
Photobucket

I'm going to apologize ahead of time. I read this so long ago I don't quite remember everything. (Boy do I sound like an elder.) So this is the last book in the Percy Jackson series. Kronos is not only back but bigger and badder then ever. Percy and his friends have to rid of him and his army for good or it's the end of Olympus. Right away the book started out with action but overall I thought the chain of events moved slowly. I thought the plot of this one was only so-so. The ending wrap up was also kinda dragged out but I'm glad that most of it wasn't predictable. All in all, I think if you have read the rest of the books then of course you gotta read this one.

1 comment:

  1. YA Book Giveaway at: http://kateevangelistarandr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete